I Guess you should all Hear me Rhyme

gec

hehehehehehhheheheheheh........................

well I had forgotten about it until I was bustin cwadroon's balls for bein a slacker :D:D

then I realized he had a song with me posted on his site.....so I said to myself I might as well get your guys feedback since I give my opinions...heheheh...be easy:D

Remember I focus on mainstream music (yes I'm a fag..sell out... in it for the money guy)..... but this was when I was hard.....now I'm just fuckin useless makin commercial music........

anyway enough bullshit....the name of the song is ALL UP IN MY EYES......and yours truly...... GEC.....aka SiO....did the 3rd verse on the song....

by the way for anyone who cares.......I got a story how I got the name SiO.......(everyone thinks its funny) so if you like my 40 sec of internet fame I'll tell ya

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/hardcoreproductions_music.htm

Last edited:
Hott......but I aint really feelin' the other cat(on verse 1&2)........sounds kinda like a white DMX mixed with Ja Rule(no disrespect to you, cuz I know you're white, but at least you have a distinct style and delivery)

Hot, but the vocals drop out at times and the instrumental could use some slight EQ'ing.

And all this time I thought gec was a techno or drum&bass head........and all along you were a HipHop cat....................

........................just funny to me how every time my music is mentioned the word "WHITE" is usually there........ I know you didn't mean anything by it Attilah........ like I said I just see it as funny how it always happens.........pokin fun at my self...........I truly hope noone takes offense to it........I'll ask spin to delete it just in case...........

BTW: Cwadroon isn't white.... I'm sure he will laugh at your comment the White DMX

Damn, I tried to listen and got this:

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information

An error occurred while evaluating the expression:

dailyVotes=#Stats.Votes#+1

Error near line 68, column 14.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error resolving parameter STATS.VOTES

The column VOTES is not present in the query named STATS. It is likely that you have misspelled the name of the column.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFSET), occupying document position (68:8) to 68:41).

Date/Time: 09/15/02 07:59:37
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows 98)
Remote Address: 172.158.172.151
HTTP Referrer: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/hardcoreproductions_music.htm
Query String: ID=90742&q=Lo

I want to hear this, I guess I'll try again later.

Stray

www.mp3.com/PerpetualProductio

Back