I found the first song i ever recorded

Bisson820

I was 15 years old when i first recorded this... it IS the first thing i ever recorded and wrote.

thats 15 year old me hahaha

Awesome! haha.

We should make this a thing. Post your first recording. I'll try to find a REALLY old song I wrote. When I was 13 I think.

Great stuff!

My first song was a piano/trumpet instrumental cover of "You Are So Beautiful (To Me)" that I recorded for my girlfriend when I was about 16. We've now been married for almost 27 years, and I'll bet she's still got the cassette. If she can find it, I'll digitize it and post it.

Awesome! haha.

We should make this a thing. Post your first recording. I'll try to find a REALLY old song I wrote. When I was 13 I think.

We've done that lots of times. Some good stuff.

My next album will include one of the earliest songs I ever wrote. I was like 15-16 maybe? It's re-recorded of course, and funny enough, it's no worse than the shit I write now. :laughings:

My next album will include one of the earliest songs I ever wrote. I was like 15-16 maybe? It's re-recorded of course, and funny enough, it's no worse than the shit I write now. :laughings:

Looking forward to it. I loved the last album!

Is the cover art gonna kill the last one? You set the bar kinda high with that photo! :D

Lol. I dunno. That one may never be beaten. This next one was drawn by one of my kids. It's a fantasy piece highlighting my alter-ego. You'll see. :D

Ahh. I must have not been a member those times.

I'm going to post one where I was 15 I think. You can hear some drunk action going on. You can't even understand what I'm saying haha. I'll have to get it from an old friend as this was before home recording got really cheap.

It sounds like what it is - ideas of a young person struggling with technology.
In what way is it "mastered"?

Back