i finally bought pro tools! - hardware question

jman1986

hey guys, i was having to many problems with my m-powered cracked version, so i bought m-powered 7.4, (i dun want 8, until after like a year when all the bugs are worked out and there are cs updates i'll get it), i just got it today installed it an now i am ready to upgrade hardware. i reformatted by hardrive, installed it back up and everything, now i want to upgrade hardware, i no i should of just bought le 7.4 but i don't need it because i always record little things like my band.

I have the M-AUDIO Delta Audiophile 24/96. i am looking for something with more inputs, (who isn't, lol) like 8 inputs would be great, now i found the fast track ultra 8r, 8 mic pres, that's just awsome for what i am looking for, but i don't have the money for that right now. and plus i don't see how you could hook monitors up to that because there are no L and R outs.

So i am looking for something that has 8 inputs (does not have to have any mic pres, 8 TRS would be fine to), not alot of money, and if it could be a PCI card, i looked around a bit but i found all the old stuff that is discontinued.

I just want to find a unit that i could record 8 tracks simultaneously.

any suggestions, that would be great...!

thanks,
Jesse

ok thanks man, i saw this earlyer to, but how do i hear the audio back? i see how the sound goes into the PCI card, but once in the computer how do i get the audio back out into my monitors?

and does this record the 8 tracks simutainisly?

I think I saw a Delta 1010LT in the free ads section earlier this week for a good price...check that out...

Back