"I don't beleeeeve it!

ecc83

Some here might recall that I have a couple of mics in my garden for sound to the wildlife vids I make? Well for some time I thought one of them was dead so today, being the first bit of decent weather we have had in '23, I investigated.
No! It is not that horrible mess on the bucket! That is still working fine, I shall bring it in the morrow and epoxy it. The one that failed is the 'smarter' of the two. Both mics have been out there for over a year, maybe two so I cannot complain and they only cost me about a score each if that. The failed one with the pound coins for scale has no name on it just " 600 Ohms Dynamic microphone" I would like to find a couple more so if anyone recognizes it please shout. Or, if anyone UK based has any battered but working VERY cheap dymos I would be interested.

I have a Behringer 8500 wrapped in two layers of cling film doing duty tonight but it is a 'bit too good' for that so I need to cobble something up tomorrow. BTW the two mics feed a Behringer Xenyx 802 mixer in my bedroom and that has not been switched off for at least 6 years!

Dave.

Attachments

• DSCF3155.JPG
    DSCF3155.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
  • DSCF3157.JPG
    DSCF3157.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 9
Back