I Can Rap Too.....

Not bad, not ba dta ll, pretty good, the vocals were justa bit loud, but goodd rop, nice flow, hook was nice, some part seemed a bit offbeat but overall impressions were good!

i like the hook for real!!! and the beat is cool! i thinkthe vocals are too low though, not too loud. i can hardly hear them . . . they sound like the flow is tite - but i cant really hear em . . . .

turn up the vocals, then send that joint to me so i can drop a verse on it!!!!
lol

yo V.. nice work fam..you need to work on your mix..and cleanin up your vocals..an try to get them centered... keep doin big things..

good lookin, yea I NEED ALOT OF WORK in the mixing department, but I see it as trial and error so I'll be sure to keep working on it

i like the hook for real!!! and the beat is cool! i thinkthe vocals are too low though, not too loud. i can hardly hear them . . . they sound like the flow is tite - but i cant really hear em . . . .

turn up the vocals, then send that joint to me so i can drop a verse on it!!!!
lol

Aight fam, ima rerecord at my boy studio, not sure if hes doin a verse or not, but I got you

good joint v i was feelin that sounded fine on my cpu speakers but those are little ass things tho i will tell u later how it sounds on the monitors

ok im peepin the joint again - i can hear them vocals now kinda clear as a frikkin bell!!! dont know what was wrong! still wanna git this track in the trunk !

Back