I bought the equipments and the soft ware... now what??

tensyume

OK.. guys.. I bought AxiomPro61 for my control,
PreSonus Audiobox for my audio thingy, and
Studio One for my software.

I got all the drivers installed.. BUT NOW WHAT..?

Sound doesnt come out of the keyboard even if i connected it to the computer..

Guys help me..

i did.. i plugged AXIOMPRO 61 to the computer via USB, i plugged in Presonus AudioBox Via USB , and connected microphone and a headset to the audiobox. thats pretty much my setup.
But I do not know where to begin to start learning how to use this keyboard and program..

That's a Midi controller isn't it? Does Studio One have built-in midi-controlled sounds? If not, that's what's missing in the equation!

Most likely you need to set the audio busses and imports in your sequencer properly. Go to audio and midi settings and make sure they are on the desired ports.

The Axiom Pro is a great bit of kit but requires a fair bit of setting up it isn't plug'n'play... you are going to have to bite the bullet and read te manuals for both the controller and your DAW.
Does the DAW have virtual instruments? If yes then it will work with the controller with some effort.
Good luck and happy reading!

You know I always down load the manual and read it top to bottom, front to back before the product even arrives to my door step. ;)

Yep. That's what I do.

I think it's called research......or something. :eek::rolleyes:

If I would've done that in school I probably would've graduated a lot sooner. :D

Back