I am amazed at the wealth of information on HomeRecording.com. This is so cool!

Jackster

My name is Jack. I live in Defiance, Ohio. I am a songwriter who plays guitar. I have entered the world of recording to capture my work. I have a basic home recording set-up. I have been very challenged to learn the techniques for good recording results. So much information. I have found good solid help here with you guys and gals. I really appreciate the amount of knowledge you all represent. Much thanks!!

My name is Jack. I live in Defiance, Ohio. I am a songwriter who plays guitar. I have entered the world of recording to capture my work. I have a basic home recording set-up. I have been very challenged to learn the techniques for good recording results. So much information. I have found good solid help here with you guys and gals. I really appreciate the amount of knowledge you all represent. Much thanks!!

Ahhh...I remember that feeling. The cool thing is, that years later, I still experience that same thing. I'll run into a new challenge, or be thinking about a new piece of gear, and I'll do a search...BAM! MORE GREAT INFO!

Welcome and enjoy! (And consider this: those who like learning the most often make the best teachers. Don't be afraid to share what you learn along the way!)

Welcome dude. :drunk:

Just the fact that you live in a place called "Defiance" virtually guarantees success in your quest. :)

:D

Thanks! I have yet to get a complete recording finished. The recording process has been the hardest to learn!

Thanks man! Trying to learn everything has been a real pisser.

Thanks! I have yet to get a complete recording finished. The recording process has been the hardest to learn!

Thanks! With the replys I have gotten, looks like you are my closest neighbor.

Thanks! I don't have an acceptable finished guitar file yet. But I will share when I get there.

Thank you! I have learned more at this site in a week than I have in a year on my own.

Cool. Next we'll teach you how to reply with quotes so we know who you are talking to... :rolleyes: :D

... and you can do multiple quotes by clicking on the "+ icon iin the lower right corner of each post you want to reply to.

Back