Hypochonria

Brilliant. Great songwriting, production, recording, etc.
I got no mix critique. At the level you are operating on, I figure the mix is what you intended (more or less).
With people learning, I can see the criticism as being useful, but in your case there is none.
Anyway most times I feel the criticism is more just armchair quarterbacking. A bunch of guys saying how they would have done it better. I try not to participate in that.

You got a real solid tune there. I could hear it on the radio. A half a dozen songs that solid, and you got a great record.
So, my mix advice?? Mix more songs. You got it going on.

Thumbs up!

another vote for a good song. sincerely liked it. cool harmonies too.
the mix is ok overall, but I didn't get a big "jump at me" type feeling.
and no, I don't mean it wasn't "louderized" enough, just a general lack of boldness.
regardless, good song, good mix. good vocals.

This was really good. The lyrics weren't gay enough that they challenged my perception of myself as a big tough guy like your last song, I was able to identify two of your official disease names with their common vulgar counterparts without looking them up (which made me feel smart by my standards), and the overall sound of the song was pleasing to the ear. Everyone won here. I'd give you mix advice if there were anything glaringly wrong, but it sounded fine on my equipment.

That's pretty cool. Clever lyrics. No nits....well maybe...I'd like the percussion back just a tad.

I really like this. It reminds me of the Beatles when they started experimenting with their songs and production. It sounds radio ready to me. I'd like to hear your other songs. The lyrics make me think of two of my kids that have disabilities. People see them having something wrong but they are really quite normal when you over look their physical problems. Great job!

Totally diggin this. But I almost turned it off right from the intro - I don't care for synthy stuff, and with that synthy bass at the start, I thought this was going to be one of those songs the teenagers jump around to with the kick drum on every quarter note. I'm glad I stuck around for the rest of it because it turned into a great song - absolutely fantastic vocals and harmonies. For me, I find the breakdown that starts at about 1:12 to be a far more interesting intro and would have grabbed my attention right from the start.

I listened to hard words - Very very strong songwriting and great song! I wouldn't change anything in the mix whatsoever.

Only thing i might have done differently is added a lead instrument, like an electric guitar mid way through.

Song really reminds of old floyd Atom Heart Mother or the Meddle era which I'm a huge fan of, so that may be affecting my suggestion of the lead guitar :)

Wow... Very, very interesting mix, man. Putting on my critical ears, listening in a tuned room on good monitors, and .... honestly, all I get is good vibes. Okay... I found a nit. The tambourine, when it comes in (listening at high volume) sounds pretty bright and brittle. If I were mixing this, I'd just turn it down a bit. Easy fix. perhaps 2-3db down should do it.

Yeah... Continuing through the song.. It sounds really good. Nice focused vocals in the center, with everything else wide and beautiful. Nice sub-punch, but no low-end mud. Great mix, dude!

This obviously hasn't been mastered, and I'd be really interested to hear it after mastering. Definitely had me hooked from the first down-beat. Great job.

Just to throw my hat in the ring: Pretty incredible song, man. Nice mix. Beautiful flow. I kind of wanted the vocals to pop out a bit more at the beginning (not louder, just cut through better), but after listening twice, it's just nice! :)

Back