HS80M Stands

Farno

I've looked for speaker stands for these things for a little and I've found reviews about some of the stands and they are bad. Does anyone know of a good solid stand? Does it need to be a special stand for the HS80's or are the stands pretty universal?

I'm almost tempted to make them my self, some of them are expensive! (And I don't know if they work for the HS80's).

I found a couple of wrought iron plant stands at a local craft store(Michael's). They are the perfect height, heavy(bout 12lbs each), have a top platform that fits my Event TR8's perfectly and were only $15 each. I slipped a couple Auralux wedges underneath to aim at my head. They're black and fit their use perfectly.

So, now, I always keep an eye out whenever I go to home depot or menards for multi-use items.

I made a set out of 4" pvc tubing and toilet flanges, fill the tubing with sand and youre good to go.. About 15 bucks..

These will work great for any 8inch monitor not extremely pretty but adjustable! On-Stage Stands Gear One MONITOR STAND there Guitar Center brand

Hi! Well I own a pair of HS50´s and I've been looking too for good stands and even though I do not own this stands, I've read good things of it: Onstage sms6000.
In fact when you buy the package with the Hs10w the shipping pack comes with a pair of this.

Hope this helps. :-)

Back