hows this cover?

and thanks for the complement.....

this one is so far different from the norm, i thought it would get boo'ed off the web!

i thought it would get boo'ed off the web!

It's actually one of the coolest things I've heard here in a long time. I'm sort of glad I don't know the original, because this way, it was just something fresh and awesome.:cool:

That guitar is literally singing.

I laughed. I cried. I came. :eek:

Last edited:
Man, this is the mellowest thing I have ever heard. I don't get high anymore, but I'm craving a joint right about now!!! I just wish there were some vocals. I don't know the original song, either. Does it have lyrics?

(BTW: Soundclick free accounts allow only 128kbps bitrate mp3's.)

EDIT: Well, I just listened to the original by Stained and it sounds very similar. I first thought this had that effect when you upload a song at a higher bitrate than what Soundclick allows, but maybe not. It's still extremely mellow... and cool.

Cheers,

Last edited:
Man, this is the mellowest thing I have ever heard. I don't get high anymore, but I'm craving a joint right about now!!! I just wish there were some vocals. I don't know the original song, either. Does it have lyrics?

(BTW: Soundclick free accounts allow only 128kbps bitrate mp3's.)

EDIT: Well, I just listened to the original by Stained and it sounds very similar. I first thought this had that effect when you upload a song at a higher bitrate than what Soundclick allows, but maybe not. It's still extremely mellow... and cool.

Cheers,

sweet! glad you dig it.....

Beautifully done, Bryan! :)
The acoustics sound so good, I wish I could learn to record them that way :o
And the wah lead replaces the voice really well. You're an amazing guitarist!

Cheers
Joe :):)

Beautifully done, Bryan! :)
The acoustics sound so good, I wish I could learn to record them that way :o
And the wah lead replaces the voice really well. You're an amazing guitarist!

Cheers
Joe :):)

the acoustics were actually quite easy....

i just recieved a new CAD Trion 7000 Ribbon mic, so i used this song as a test for it. I had it about 6-8" away from my acoustic, pointed right where the neck and body meet. Added a lil' post eq afterwards (added some 7k to jangle it up, and around 200Hz for more body/warmth) and a tad bit of compression to to tame the jangle "spikes/transistants", but the compressor was barely on....it was just there for re-assurance.

thanks again for the complement!

Back