how's my setup? got some questions..

UNIQNESS

I recently purchased a m-audio 1010LT, m-audio BX5 monitors, and a MXL 990 microphone. I already had a m-audio midi keyboard and turntable & DJ mixer. Do you guys think I will ever need 10 inputs making hip hop music? (I will most likely do everything on my computer instead of using drum machines or sampler due to tight budget) Now that I think about it, I don't know why I went with m-audio 1010LT instead of m-audio 2496. I think I will only need 2 RCA inputs for the mic and DJ mixer. If I go with m-audio 2496, how would I hook up both the mic and DJ mixer without getting another mixer? (the 2496 only has one RCA input last time I checked) Does anyone connect their condenser microphone to their DJ mixer? (not sure if that works) Does anyone know if vestax 07 pro provides phantom power for condenser mics? Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions. I'm contemplating if I should sell my m-audio 1010LT and get a m-audio 2496. I would really appreciate if you guys could put in some thoughts..

Re:I recently purchased a m-audio 1010LT, m-audio BX5 monitors, and a MXL 990 microph

This was really hilarious :confused:

Back