Howl Of Redemption

hhinterwebz

This is just a compilation of 8 songs from over the past couple years. I know they're not fleshed out enough, but I just wanted to put something up for my new soundcloud.

Im starting a new project soon called "THE LAST ALBUM" which i'm going to spend a long time on fleshing out. It's gonna be a unique concept album.

But here's this crap for now. Let me know what i can improve. Remember these are earlier recordings.

Eh. I liked your songs better when they were funny. But we are apparently into different types of music, so if you're smart, my opinion will mean nothing to you.

Keep up the uniqueness, though. One man's weirdo is another man's genius.

you MUST finish blood rose ... ITS THE LAW ! (and some of the others)

i don't understand how you can have so much talent showcased there n not have a finished product ...

gonna bookmark this and come back later ...

Dark and funny.

My first suggestion is take great care when using cheesy synth sounds by themselves.

It sounds great when you combine them, but when they are by themselves they can get a little awkward. I have no problem with the awkward part, it's the "little" that bothers me... a little, because I'm not sure if you're aware that they sound awkward or not :)

Dark and funny.

My first suggestion is take great care when using cheesy synth sounds by themselves.

It sounds great when you combine them, but when they are by themselves they can get a little awkward. I have no problem with the awkward part, it's the "little" that bothers me... a little, because I'm not sure if you're aware that they sound awkward or not :)

yea most of the keys are kinda cheesy in retrospect. i want to experiment with using less midi stuff and more live instruments now.

Back