Howdy

Doowah

Since I've spent the last 24 hours or so perusing the posts on this fine forum, I thought it appropriate to stop and say hello and introduce myself.

I'm getting ready to FINALLY set up my home recording studio, and I'm sure that it will be a while before everything is working correctly, with lots for me to learn along the way (with a little help from my friends).

I'm a 55-year-old guitarist that has been seriously playing the instrument since I was about 8 years of age. I've had some studio experience along the way, with lots of live gigs and road work under my belt. Now I'm also a retired IT professional, so I'm not totally clueless when it comes to either music or technology. My goal is to get a studio in place where I can relax and be creative, just for my own personal growth and satisfaction. Just have a little fun, I guess...

I'm glad to be here, and I look forward to participating in the forum as I learn more from everyone's shared experiences and collective wisdom.

Thanks for having me!

Doowah

DoowahDude! :D

Welcome, my man! Lots of fine knowledgeable folks round heah. Coffee's on, some donuts on the counter. Help yourself. ;)

Welcome! There's a bunch of good info here (if you avoid my posts) and it sound's like we can learn from you, too!

Welcome to the site. Retired at 55?? Man, I'm jealous. My retirement plan consists of lottery scratch-off tickets. :D

My retirement plan consists of lottery scratch-off tickets. :D

good luck, everytime i pray to the aliens for money, my mom walks in the door and says hey guess what, i just had a sudden urge to buy pooltabs for the heck of it & won!:confused:

nice, reeeeel nice, i ask, she gets, i ask, she gets, i ask she gets. not understanding the fairness of this situation at all

Welcome to the site. Retired at 55?? Man, I'm jealous. My retirement plan consists of lottery scratch-off tickets. :D
Jealous of having no money? Lots of spare time, though!

"I go out cruisin' but I've no place to go and all night to get there..."

:D

Back