how to set up aux sends on delta 1010lt

wp001

so as the title says how would i set up aux sends so i can send a signal to my head phone mix that is only the prerecorded not the live recording. i.e so a singer can hear what was already but not them self of monitering leval(i send the live signal throu a diffrent channal on the head phone mixer. sorry about spelling. also i can pick what is being sent throu the sends. with out it effecting what is coming out of the moniters.

sweet thanks. also how would i aux send. for example if i want to send a pre recorded channal and i want to send it throught a outboard compressor?

That's a latency issue - There will always be *some* latency - Which you can correct by sliding the recorded file over a whisker when done. A "slate" (click at the head of every track) to line up to later is always handy... You can add a click or something to the existing track. When you bring back the processed track, just visually line up the click.

Otherwise -

Break out the manuals (interface and software) and look under "buffers" and "latency" for how to get it down to a reasonable level.

If you don"t want the Singers Vocal that is being recorded comeing through the Monitor mix just simply Mute the Channel that is being recorded and un-mute it after recording so you can hear it in the Playback.....

This way you probably won"t have a Latency issue as Least i don"t when I do it with my delta 44....

Cheers

Back