how to get more volume out of my mixes

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the strife goes, I read the troubling post and immediately felt that he was only referring to the OP with the business about "newcomers," and even then he qualified his remark.

How could he be referring to the OP if the OP is asking the question?

He said "most most new comers will recommend using a limiter....". How can that be directed at the OP, if the OP didn't recommend using a limiter, since the OP didn't know what to use? It's the first 5 or 6 people ANSWERING the question that said they use a limiter (maximizer), and then he said this what "new comers" would recommend.

At this point, it doesn't matter to me. Seriously, it doesn't. But I'm having trouble understanding how some people can come to the conclusion they came to. It just makes no sense to me, that's all. I'm sure you guys aren't stupid, but like Jimmy said, there must be a mis-understanding. There definitely is.

Your link just goes to the first post of this thread. I don't see any parenthesis. As far as crying is concerned, I seem to remember making you cry to the point where you sent me a PM, still crying. So, yeah....no crying bro, :laughings:

Sorry about the link error, ill fix that. As for the PM, I sent you one just now upon returning querying your childish secret meltdown if that's what you mean, otherwise your memory fails miserably and/or you are lying.

Nobody's crying, you Bozos. :D

When someone starts a post with "New comers will usually say....." and then quotes what pretty much everyone in the thread just said, I assume it's a passive-aggressive way of saying .

Why assume anything ? That's what people with low impulse control do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back