How to fully activate Axiom 49 with Cubase 6 on a Mac

maestrotee

I just bought an Axiom 49. I am running Cubase Elements 6 on a Macbook Pro. I have been using an Oxygen 61 and it runs the VST's perfectly. I was hoping the Axiom would be plug and play. Not so. I went to the Avid site for the drivers ... M-AUDIO - Drivers and Software Search ... and it doesn't look like there are any for Cubase 6. I am running OSX 10.6.8 if that matters. Any help would be appreciated. I'm suspicious that it is something I have to do in Cubase. Please point me in the right direction. Thanks!!!

New but related question. I was at my friend's house telling him about the direct link for Cubase (mine running on Mac, he has Win 7), and we can't find a direct link for him. Are there any for Windows out there? Seems strange since Avid was running only on Windows for several versions. Any help would be appreciated! Being able to mix with the sliders on the Axiom is a great feature and I'm already in love with it. I know he would benefit from it like I am. The link above works great for mine.

Back