how to expand the mix window...

savingchris19

ok I know how to toggle between the views, and also know how to enlarge the whole window...

However , with my mix window, it doesn't all fit inside the window itself, I have to scroll up and down to see it all. I know there's a way to have the mix window where you can see it all without having to scroll but I can't figure it out for the life of me!

anyone know how??

Remove some of the sections (IE: Inserts F-J).

Hold "ALT" (PC) / "OPTION" (MAC) while clicking the 'tab' of the section you want to remove from the Mix window.

Last edited:
thanks but I've seen multiple ppl's mix windows on youtube where they have every single thing in their showing (all the sends and inputs and comments and literally everything

Steeny is absolutely correct. All it is is the resolution. You need to up your res, or might have to get a different monitor if you want higher resolution.

hey austin,,long time no see!

how are those wbs working out?

you seen grunings auctions? dude's making a mint on those pairs,,and what's worse,,his didn't need modding!!

good to see ya man.

Hey! Yeah, it's been a while!

I still haven't even put them to much use. I've been way too busy with school and work now :\

Gruning? Is he the one on eBay who we bought the modules from? Can you link me? Thanks.

Good to see you, too. It's been too long.

nah, he's not the seller. Tom Gruning, he's known about the forums and has a rackmounting website.
IDK, he might even be a user here?

Course going well?

Oh, right. Cool.

Yeah, it's going alright. I've just been soo busy lately. I'd rather be just doing music than going to school :( heh

I should neg-rep you... you threadjacker. Jk. Yeah, sorry 'bout that, OP. We really do love you.

Good luck with all that, Steeny.

Back