How to delete posts?

Chater doesn't allow us to delete people's posts by request because it is technically property of HR (if I remember correctly).

Haha oh is that what it is? Well don't worry. Cave posts only show up to other HR members AND the posts don't appear under your "forum posts" section.

And if it wasn't for that forum feature? Well, lets just say some people "looking to be employed" would probably not be getting hired anytime soon ;)

I doesn't matter what you post here that much...'cuz you probably already posted much more private stuff on Facebook that will haunt you forever! :D

Just change your thread title to "DON'T READ THIS!!!!".

That will keep people away.

I posted some songs of a band I recorded and the singer got angry, so I'm taking down all of them. Or trying to, at least. He said I violated a copyright or something...

I posted some songs of a band I recorded and the singer got angry, so I'm taking down all of them. Or trying to, at least. He said I violated a copyright or something...

If you can give me links to all the threads where there are songs, I will remove the songs (or links to the songs), but I won't delete the rest of the post/thread. We don't want to ignore copyright issues, but we also don't generally delete content unless it's offensive or spam or that kind of stuff.

Back