How to delete account?

Hi tonesponge!

If you want to delete your account please send me a request via PM, reporting the post is not way. Just so you know, when I delete your account all your details will be erased from the database, but your posts will remain and your username will still show up.

Excellent... I've always lusted after "tonesponge" as a name... now it will be mine mwahahahaha ...:D

so your saying whatever we type is immortalized forever? what if someone wants to become a politicion someday? like me or terra? is this gunna bite us in the ass?
smiley face

This is our exit strategy. We hope that one of you guys ends up being famous one day....:D And I can retire in the Bahamas. :cool:

It's a line from A Hard Days Night
Good movie, great album. In my opinion, the first "great" album of the 60s. The English version though, not the UA truncated monstrosity.

What in the world are you guys talking about?

.......I just wanted to type in white....
It's catching, isn't it ? This could start a whole new trend of cryptic utterences except that half the newbies won't know !

NOW CUT THAT OUT!
For a price......oh, what the heck. It's something to do !

Please - feel free.
WhiteStrat said:
Not only do I immediately ban them and delete all their posts,
but I call them names on the way out. Just my little extra touch.
And you wonder why musicians get the same treatment over at the engineering boards.
If you can't take your own medicine gentlemen, don't dish it out.

Please - feel free.

And you wonder why musicians get the same treatment over at the engineering boards.
If you can't take your own medicine gentlemen, don't dish it out.

Why are you resurrecting an 8 month old thread just to quote me from a completely different thread? If you'll check back in that original thread, you'll see that I responded to you. In case you can't find it, I'll summarize here: I wasn't even talking about you. I was talking about genuine spam-bots selling cell phones and tennis shoes and shit.

Now chill, huh?

Why are you resurrecting an 8 month old thread just to quote me from a completely different thread? If you'll check back in that original thread, you'll see that I responded to you. In case you can't find it, I'll summarize here: I wasn't even talking about you. I was talking about genuine spam-bots selling cell phones and tennis shoes and shit.

Now chill, huh?

He does it because the man is missing about half a dozen wires up in his brain.

Speaking as another one from the engineering side of things, I'm ashamed to be associated with one who either can't read dates or has a "thing" about thread necromancy.

Back