How on earth do i delete a post in this forum!!!! Admin help.

powerbob247

I would greatly appreciate someone telling me the secret to deleting a post ive made in this forum because all the logical places you dexpect to find a "delete post/thread) link doesnt have a link, all i see are edit and save, but no delete or delete attachments only manage attachments, is there a reason you dont wanna allow people to delete there posts threads with ease, are you making it hard for a reason, im new to this site and arent thrilled so far with usability in relation to this.

Typically there isn't a reason to delete a thread unless it becomes offensive. It is there for others to learn from. You can edit your posts, though I believe there may be a limit to how far back you can go. Two weeks I believe. What post would you like deleted? Contact any of us moderators if there is something you would like changed. :D

Your posts are left there so your folly can be displayed for all the world to see for evermore.........
But there is a loophole. If you want to delete a post, do it within a week by clicking on "Edit" then delete all the letters and leave 7 of these > .......
The mystery of what was there before will fox mystics for eons to come. You'll be hailed a prophet or something....

Back