How much can I sell an Alesis QS88 for?

Layla Nahar

I have one, I want to sell it. How much do you think I should ask for it? It's in very good shape and I have the manuals and the original box. Its an 88-key weighted key synthesizer, about 5 years old.

Thank you

eBay is a really good price guide, because you see what the unit actually sold for. Prepal gives you an idea of asking prices, but not what the gear actually sold for after bargaining.

SonicAlbert said:
eBay is a really good price guide, because you see what the unit actually sold for. Prepal gives you an idea of asking prices, but not what the gear actually sold for after bargaining.
Yeah , some of the prepal prices are unrealistic. $150 for a nanosynth? I paid $170 new in 1999 :D I have seen new QS6's in the $400 range.

I would guess ( just a guess) that a QS8 (88?) would sell used for 400-600.

SonicAlbert said:

prepal has not been updated in years

prepal.com said:
Last regenerated on 12-30-2004

I would just watch the trends on ebay

actually those nano's go for unbelievable prices on ebay. usually only see one at a time, and they can get up to $200 !

The nanopiano is always highly bid, i've been trying to get one for 5 years. The nanobass, not as much, but the nanosynth also up there.

very easy to use and small, great portablilty, midi from any keyboard, stereo and very fast changes to programs right onthe front panel with dials.

i did get a QS plus for $250 a few years ago, mint, very lucky on that deal, it's great, but not easy to use, but actually better buttons and interface than some of the later ones.

junplugged said:
actually those nano's go for unbelievable prices on ebay. usually only see one at a time, and they can get up to $200 !
Wow, for such a crappy unit! :D If anyone wants to buy mine its $199.99 :D

Back