how many records have you sold out the trunk?

given my "debut" cd was released just last November with little to no marketing, i've sold a few hundred.

add up my bootleg demos and such, add another few hundred.

i'm doing bigger/better marketing this time around for sure.

Do you mean literally out of the trunk? Or do you mean as an indie artist?

My last album has sold 5247 copies to date. That's soundscan numbers... How many copies are out and about? Well over 20,000.

Cumulative sales of all my mixtapes/albums is about 50,000.

pressed out 200 copies, and got rid of all 200, though some were given away for free at shows etc...

First CD, about 400. Surprising considering no one knew who I was and looking back at it, the material wasn't up to par and the quality wasn't there either.

I just networked off of friends and then their friends and so on....

Now eho knows....problem is I stay too busy to record tracks as much as I would like to.

Fiev.

this aint much - but we are slowly approaching our initial order of 100 being sold - testament to the value of a team . . . 1 guy sold 15 in 2 days . . . this dude is a true hussler - it in his blood!!!!!! the rest of the team are still creeping towards 25 sold - over a matter of months!!!

this aint much - but we are slowly approaching our initial order of 100 being sold - testament to the value of a team . . . 1 guy sold 15 in 2 days . . . this dude is a true hussler - it in his blood!!!!!! the rest of the team are still creeping towards 25 sold - over a matter of months!!!

25 in two months.... how much yall sellin for?

Back