Votes: 707 40.2%
  • 5-8 Variety is the spice of life.

Votes: 628 35.7%
  • 9-12 I'm a serious collector.

Votes: 160 9.1%
  • Over 13 Maybe I should open a store.

Votes: 180 10.2%

• Total voters
Those natural finish Sheratons are beauties-I have a Sheraton in the ebony though. Does your guitar have an amber tint or is it the lighting?

Heres an outdoor shot of my Sheraton-I call him 'the Reverend' ;)
Reverend-crop.jpg
Preach it brother...preach it!!!:D

Beautiful axe Tony!!!

Thanks

Those natural finish Sheratons are beauties-I have a Sheraton in the ebony though. Does your guitar have an amber tint or is it the lighting?[/IMG]

It's the lighting, which was incandescent light from a floor lamp. It's a little bit paler (but not the really pale cream you see on some). Right after I shot the pic, I changed out the "amber" knobs for gold speed knobs, took off the pickguard, and I have a pair of creme pickup rings on order. Somehow the blond looks quite different from your ebony (good color). A shop here in town used to have a pre-93 trapeze tailpiece Sheraton in gloss walnut, and it was a fine looking axe.

This one's a real honey. I was looking for an alternate to my LP Deluxe, and this one does it. It's a workingman's thin hollowbody, with all of the virtues of the Gibson ES335 but without the price tag.

I'm a big Seymour Duncan fan, so it will get a Jazz neck pickup and a JB bridge as soon as I get up the nerve to take everything apart!

Hi this is my first post, I've just joined.

I just have two guitars, that I love (though I've had many and never been satisfied soley)

1957 Martin 0-15
and a
Japanese Fender Strat '62 reissue

I'd like to say I've stopped hunting for guitars, but that'd be a big fat lie

There are actually 2 lap steels on the right, right?

Yep. The far right is an older style "classic" body style.
Looks like a chandler maybe?

All those guitars leaning against the headstock makes me cringe :o Can't help it. My brother cracked the neck on an old gretsch when it slid over along time ago.
Ever since then I just can't do it. Looks cool though:D

F.S.

Yep, That is exactly what it is.

The far right is a Chandler lap ateel,the other lap is an old Gretsch which I haven't been able to come up with any information on whatsoever,all my searches take me to their new model .

https://homerecording.com/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=15347&d=1112830152

Freudian Slip said:
All those guitars leaning against the headstock makes me cringe Can't help it. My brother cracked the neck on an old gretsch when it slid over along time ago.
Ever since then I just can't do it. Looks cool though

Not to worry,no guitars were harmed while taking this picture.:D

If I weren't going to Jamfest this year I can Gaurantee you I'd be getting another guitar.This is from a Fathers day past.....

https://homerecording.com/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=18286&d=1119300339

I love guitars,I just wish I knew how to play them.:o:o:o

I've been having a serious attack of GAS lately, so while I'm content with 4 for now, I think I'll be needing a fifth soon enough!

35 years worth!

In approximate chronological order (the ones I still have)

early 1970's - Japanese SG copy - with "Voice" brand 10w amp!
mid 1970's - SG copy bass. Went silly and re-shaped the body and peghead. Would be worth some money now, but we do these things when we are young and silly! Still plays okay.
1975 - Yamaha FG160 Acoustic
1980's - Valencia Nylon string 3/4 student guitar (for No1 son in primary school)
1990's - old Cut-away dreadnaught acoustic - currently in poor repair (glue has come undone)
1990's - Magnum Telecaster copy - Sunburst - Made in Indonesia - with "Kustom" 10w amp!
2007 (50th birthday - midlife crisis)
Legend Jumbo cutaway acoustic-electric.
Stagg Strat copy - black.
Legend Firebird 30w amp.
Stagg Les Paul copy. Great guitar.
Legacy 12-string Acoustic.

This one makes 13. I got it a few weeks ago. Upgrades include; new pickups, pots, switch, jack, aluminum tailpiece, and a graphite nut. I dressed, and polished the frets, and added some bevel to the edges of the fretboard.

These Epi' studios are a great deal for the money. The electronics aren't the best, but that's easily remedied.

Attachments

• lpaul2.jpg
    lpaul2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 159
The far right is a Chandler lap ateel,the other lap is an old Gretsch which I haven't been able to come up with any information on whatsoever,all my searches take me to their new model .

https://homerecording.com/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=15347&d=1112830152

Not to worry,no guitars were harmed while taking this picture.:D

If I weren't going to Jamfest this year I can Gaurantee you I'd be getting another guitar.This is from a Fathers day past.....

https://homerecording.com/bbs/attachment.php?attachmentid=18286&d=1119300339

I love guitars,I just wish I knew how to play them.:o:o:o

I'm a little down on my guitar count right now:( I've got a prs electric, a Ibanez accoustic, a gibson victory bass and a ibanez btb bass.
Sold off a couple off that I never played to buy more microphones. Normaly I never part with instruments once I have them, but I had not played them for years and they where almost always loaned out to others anyway.

F.S.

Me and The Boys

When I'm not busy playing house with my wife and our three little ones, I'm usually spending time with my buddies. Hope you enjoy, Thanks for looking.-Geoffrey

1. Ibanez RG5EX1 loaded with Duncan Distortion at bridge and Jazz at neck
2. Takamine GX-100T, neck-thru, with Seymour Duncan Active Blackouts
3. ESP F-207, Goth Style Body, with Duncan Invaders
4. Douglas 6 string with Stock Active PUPS

Attachments

• 100_0577.jpg
    100_0577.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 146
  • 100_0585.jpg
    100_0585.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 145
  • 100_0586.jpg