How many Guitar Amps do you own?

How many guitar amps?

• Total voters
1966 Fender Deluxe Reverb
1965 Fender Bandmaster (Head Only)
2006 Roland JCM-120

Thats pretty much all I need. My pedalboard takes care of my drive and other sounds.

RightOnMusic said:
1966 Fender Deluxe Reverb
1965 Fender Bandmaster (Head Only)
2006 Roland JCM-120

Thats pretty much all I need. My pedalboard takes care of my drive and other sounds.

I'm thinking about getting a Bandmaster head. What do you use for a speaker cab? How do you like it compared to your Deluxe?

Texsunburst59 said:
Here's my collection:

Tube Amps:
62' Fender 6G6-A Blonde Bassman Head
66' Fender Princeton Reverb
64' Fender Vibroverb PTP Repro w/Torres Gain Mod
65' Fender Super Reverb PTP Repro
66' Fender Pro Reverb
66' Fender Bassman(Allen Modded) w/ 2x12 cab
67' Fender Bassman head (Black)
67' Fender Bassman (Allen Modded) Blonde
69' Fender Vibrolux Reverb
69' Fender Bassman head (Allen Modded)
70' Fender Princeton Reverb (Deluxe OT,12"Emi.
Gov.(Blonde/Wheat)
72' Fender Deluxe Reverb (65' Blackfaced)
73' Fender Vibro Champ
75' Fender Champ
76' Fender Vibrolux Reverb

84' Boogie MKIIC+ 60 watt combo
84' Boogie MKIIC+ Simul-Class loaded
Bubinga/Wicker combo
86' Boogie MKIII Simul-Class loaded
Red Stripe combo

Solid State Amps:
85' Gallien - Krueger ML 250
86' Gallien - Krueger Ml 250
88' Gallien - Krueger Backline 100
99' Yamaha DG-80 112-A combo
00' Marshall AVT-20
Show-off !! :D Speaking of showing off, how about another pic of those beauties by the pool posted here? :cool:

Combos
Crate Palomino V8
Crate Palomino V16
Crate Palomino V32
Crate G60XL Fane
Crate G60XL 25th anniversary
Carvin MTS
Carvin Belair (Hasserl Modded)
Marshall Artist 4203
Marshall TSL601
Epiphone Valve Jr.
'67 Fender Vibro Champ
Roland Blues Cube 30
Vox Valvetronix AD60VT
Rickenbacker 15 watt

Heads

Carvin Valvemaster (Hasserl Modded)
Marshall JCM 6100 (30th anniversary)
Marshall 18 watt
Risson 100 watt
Laney AOR 50 watt pro tube lead
Laney VL100
Epiphone Valve Jr.
'67 Fender Bassman

Rack

Carvin Quad X/T100

I know there are a couple I'm missing.

Amps I have...3

An Orange 20 watt combo thing, a Marshall DSL 50 watt head and Mesa Mk III head (which really is my girlfriend's but she lets me use it). The Marshall and the Mesa go through a Mesa 4 x 12 cab (also my girlfriend's).
Mike.

I've only got one. It's a Magnum CG40RC. I don't know too much about it really. It's got two speakers and a high and low switch that has something to do with all that. I bought it right at the time I stopped playing electric and got more into acoustic. I used to have a nice little Fender Reverb amp. I play mainly acoustic these days.

Fender Super Champ
Fender Blues JR
Fender Princeton Stereo Chorus

I want to add a small non Fender amp someday soon. :)

I had to vote "4 - 8 (I want more...)," which includes my Line6 Guitar POD 2.0 and Crate PowerBlock. 10W Optimus (yes...Radio Shack, and I don't remember the model number) combo, Fender AmpCan and a Peavey TransTube 258 EFX makes up my guitar combo collection. For bass combos, I have a Squier BP-15 (that came with the Affinity P-bass) and a Vox T25. I wish I'd bought a Vox T60 bass combo, when they were still making them, and especially when the price had dropped to what I'd paid for my T25 combo...but oh well, such is life...priorities and all.

In the future, I'll be adding a Peavey Classic 50/410, an Ampeg B-100R, and am seriously considering a Line6 Guitar POD XT Pro, and a Line6 Bass POD XT Pro. By the time I'm able to add these four to my collection, I shouldn't want much for getting the sounds and tones I want, live and recorded.

Matt

A Mashall SuperBass Mk II - valve
A Jade Clubman 80 - tranny
A Pignose original

tkingen said:
I'm thinking about getting a Bandmaster head. What do you use for a speaker cab? How do you like it compared to your Deluxe?

right now, i'm using a crate 2x12 which is definitely NOT even close to sounding as good as the original oxford speaker in the deluxe, but i'm selling the crate to build a 1x12 cab. my experience has shown that the bandmaster is basically the same amp as the deluxe minus reverb. it's also 40 watts as opposed to the 18-22watt deluxe, so it takes a lot more juice before it begins to break up, making it a much cleaner sounding amp, but you can still get that drive if you crank it. i'd say go for it, they're super affordable compared to the deluxe (which i was lucky enough to get from a friend who gave me all his late father's music gear including a 60s gretch drumkit, a wfl kit --william f. ludwig--, a clavinet, the deluxe reverb and various vintage mics).

Enough

Fender BXR 200 with a Gauss speaker
ADA B 500B for my rack
2 Peaveys one 8.5 one 4.0
and an old Sunn Colosium bass :D

Back