How important are scales and theory in your guitar playing?

Do you use theory and scales in your guitar playing?

• Total voters
Same here. It's supposed to snow down here today. No shit. Fucking snow in Houston. :eek:

It's settled around zero here today. No snow forecast thankfully. Scraping ice off the car this morning. I hate that.:mad:

Just checked it's just above freezing out there now. Whoopie.

Kind of. It's pretty entertaining and a good passer of time! :D

Let me guess, at least one of you "guys" wears patchouli?

Umm i dont think so, don't know what that is. Some of the others wear hats in the practise room but its fuckin freezing in there.

The clothes we wear are not related to the music we play. At all, but i'm glad you're having fun trying to put us in your little imaginary box. We're just musicians playing the music we wanna play, one would think a man of your years would have respect for this.

Umm i dont think so, don't know what that is. Some of the others wear hats in the practise room but its fuckin freezing in there.

The clothes we wear are not related to the music we play. At all, but i'm glad you're having fun trying to put us in your little imaginary box. We're just musicians playing the music we wanna play, one would think a man of your years would have respect for this.

Yeah, one might think that, but it just aint happening. :D

There is no imaginary box. The box you guys fit in is very real. Say hi to Fallout Boy and Good Charlotte while you're in there. ;)

No, wrong on all counts. Unless you're about to start calling me a liar. Oh actually i did lie, i have sunglasses in my car that're vaguely aviator shaped. You're pathetic, does it make you feel better about yourself what you're doing?

The synth in "Weigh Your Sins" sounds exactly like the strings in "Way to Blue" by Nick Drake.

.......carry on.

now my stuff is really different and Im wearing a steelers t shirt and brown jogging pants...I am the future, the past, and the other thing...

Back