How I Promoted our Music Videos.

drummerdude666

immature
Hey,

Posted a while back on my bands videos and how best to promote them.

I'll quite happily write up what worked for us if anyone would be intrested, i should have it done by this weekend. But if people are really intrested then i could get it done sooner. Who knows.

The videos were all done by Alun D. Pughe from http://www.allstarfriends.com and he's done a fantastic job.

Here are my two favorite videos on our myspace page. Please check them out and leave me your thoughts and comments. They would be much appriciated. Also plesae feel free to add us as your friend. Thanks guys. :)

www.myspace.com/stopmotionmen

Eric.

People post their stuff on these sites all the time and I always think, "This is OK. I guess I'll give them some constructive criticism but I should try to find something good about the music to complement so I don't come off as an asshole."

But there is no need to search for something good to say in this case because you guys simply rock. I like it and I wouldn't be surprised if it blew up. The videos are top notch. They must have cost a bundle. But fuck the videos. It's the music that counts and the music is good.

Wow thats some high praise. Thankyou very much mate. It really means a lot. The videos were actually made for free by the cousin of the singer.

It's part of our 'thing'. We project peoples interpritations of our music behing us when we play. Then lots of indie local filmmakers create how they percieve the music.

We both win. My bands get a USP and some cool videos but also the film makers get their name and work shown off to everyone at out gigs.

But thanks mate. It really mens a lot.

I must agree, this was cool. Is there anywhere I can get my hands on your music in good quality. I couldn't find a website other than your myspace-profile anywhere.

Not at the moment.

I'm mid way throughbuilding our new site.

http://fakeyourdeath.co.uk/process.php?pname=ShopfrontProcess-Start

You can buy some of our music there if you want. My band have a thing about free music. ie - they dont agree with it. I'm trying to find some comprimise with them at the moment.

I think that music shouldnt be free - but i think that offering a few tracks for free download isnt a bad idea to give a taster.

Thanks for all the support though.

Back