How do you like T-racks??

bluelonestar

I recently got T-racks based on a recommendation from someone and I think its a great tool for mastering and finalizing. It's got Equalizer, Tube Compression, Multi-Band Limiter, and a ton of different presets. They're all great too. I was just wondering what everyone else thinks of it...and if they use anything similar. I'm glad I didn't have to buy a piece of hardware to do this. What do you guys think?
-Tom

ooooooohhhhh!

great great great tool!!!

If that´s the affordable equipment for mastering you´ll find that is really cool.
Now some people will tell you that mastering must not be done that way but if you find it useful don´t hear them. It saved our heads tons of times.
We love it, we use it, we experiment with it...
Use it...try it...
really... it´s a very very good tool for us. we don´t know much theory and that, but we trust our ears...

hope this helps

PC

yeah i hear ya...i trust what i hear too. right when i think i have the perfect mix T-racks takes it and makes it even better. It's nice and subtle.
-Tom

IMHO, I don't care for it. I can hear it pumping and breathing. Time works Mastering Compressor does a better job, not to mention the Wavs C4. Much mo betta.

Back