how do i set up my buffer rates and stuff?

Malone

i am not sure what the best buffer rate is.. i have it at 512 but i am not sure what that means...

i have a really fast computer brand new.. i have a motu mk3 and i am using nuendo..

i was just wondering what the best way to set this up is.. this card can sample upto 96 and 24bit soo i want to be able to use the highest i can...

also i am having trouble with listening cd's... there seems to be a clicking sound every time i pop a cd into my cdrw drive.

when i lower the buffer rates the sound changes into a beeping raher than a clicking noise... any ideas?

you gotta give alot more description than that. Like whats in your computer, and what is it doing? Are you having problems with it at 512 buffers? if not then why does it matter? you should really do some research and look up this stuff before you ask on here because this is a very broad question and people here do not like spending 3 or 4 hours on a Novel that probably could have been answered by researching in audio sources on the net or searching the forum for VERY similiar questions.

Danny

Back