how do i install. o,s. upgrade into sound module?

superdee

hello ,all i just got a proteus 2000,128 voice sound moduile by emu,the current operation system says version 1.04,i down loaded the current upgrade 2.26,from emu,s site,.how do i get this upgrade into the module?it is in my rack it does,nt have a floppy disc, i do have a midi interface with usb. thanks all :)

superdee said:
hello ,all i just got a proteus 2000,128 voice sound moduile by emu,the current operation system says version 1.04,i down loaded the current upgrade 2.26,from emu,s site,.how do i get this upgrade into the module?it is in my rack it does,nt have a floppy disc, i do have a midi interface with usb. thanks all :)

Come on man, it took me all of 15 seconds to find this out, and I don't even own the module:

Use the EZ Loader: http://emu.com/support/files/download2.asp?Centric=556&Platform=1

atterion tell em,.its clear to see,.i should have known,.ooh boy,.all wise guys are named,.gamez bond.oh my bad,.these are also the ones with ,the jealousy,.esteem problem puzzles..doggone,.whew i should have known,.oh well... :p :eek: :D

Back