how do i get rid of the clicks on cdr's

homerecording

could someone please help me.i've been doing some cds for people for christmas and all of a sudden when i record my tracks to cdr at the end of each song there are these clicks that i can't get rid of.i have even tried to re:edit the music file to get rid of the clicks but still it happens.i have it set up in track at once mode because i want to separate each song.is it because of this that its happening?
its getting frustrating as i've changed no settings and this has only recently happened.
any help would be more than appreciated
thanks
nick

I used to have a similar problem, although the clicks were intermittent all the way through the songs.
SOLUTION........I take the time to copy the songs onto the h/drive first, then burn direct from there. Since I started doing that I've had no further clicking.

ChrisO :cool:

how do i get rid of clicks at the end of songs

the songs i'm burning to cd are already on my hard drive.so i know the clicks aren't because i'm copying from one cd to another.the songs have no clicks before hand but as soon as i record them to cd i have the clicks.
someone here must know how to solve this problem as i'm running out of time to get these cds ready for christmas.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
nick.
p.s what about if i uninstall and re install the program?

Back