How did you come to name your studio, mastering facility, or your home recording area

Clueless Productions......have no clue what I'm doing, but, learning as I go along and having a blast along the way!

Right now, I've got recording projects going with several friends, playing in a Classic rock band and I've started to work on a solo acoustic show.

Lots of stuff goin' on.....don't really know how ANY of it will pan out but, like I said, I'm having a blast and learning lots along the way.......what a long, strange trip it's been!

I haven't named my current studio set up. It's moved from our bedroom, to the basement, back upstairs to the office area, and now temporarily on a folding table in the basement again (while we clear the basement and prepare to hang sheetrock for an actual recording/music room).

Ain't got a lava lamp.
Ain't got a studio name.
Ain't got a clue, even. Dang.

I haven't named my current studio set up. It's moved from our bedroom, to the basement, back upstairs to the office area, and now temporarily on a folding table in the basement again (while we clear the basement and prepare to hang sheetrock for an actual recording/music room).

Ain't got a lava lamp.
Ain't got a studio name.
Ain't got a clue, even. Dang.

"The Void"

Lava lamps are known to explode unexplainedly. Why risk it? They don't provide any light you can use to see by and they all look as if they have a pissed off snail minus its shell trapped inside.

I don't understand the attraction to lava lamps.

Do they really explode?
Maybe they're just relieving themselves.

That said...I'll probably locate any light emitting devices with simulated molten rock across the room.
I can't dispute that which I can neither confirm nor deny, and I'll play it safe.

Back