How Can I use 2 soundcards in sonar?

Dimetre

Is it possible while recording to hear the sound from soundcard1 input to soundcard2 output? because I cant seem to record using 2 soundcards hearing both tracks assigned to different sound cards?

Can you set up an output bus to point soundcard X's output to whichever soundcard has the speakers attached?

Q.

Dimetre said:
Is it possible while recording to hear the sound from soundcard1 input to soundcard2 output? because I cant seem to record using 2 soundcards hearing both tracks assigned to different sound cards?

What are your computer specs?

Dimetre said:
1.Is it possible while recording to hear the sound from soundcard1 input to soundcard2 output?

2. because I cant seem to record using 2 soundcards hearing both tracks assigned to different sound cards?

1. It depends on the soundcard/s that you are using

2. Refer to #1

Dimetre said:
Yes it is, if you're using Input Monitoring.

BUT for recording you need the two soundcards to be synced, and you can't do that with low-budget cards such as Soundblaster Live/Audigy.

Spinster, are you able write more than one sentence in a post? ;)

Back