How am I doing so far?

zrockisaddictin

All right i've been playing almost a year but its not pretty

I'm talkin 4-6 hours practicing a day

So far I can play;

Always with me always with you (satriani)
Surfing with the Alien (Satriani)
The Crowing (Coheed)
Welcome Home (coheed)
blitzkrieg (metallica)

and many more but those are the best I mastered, im currently working on big bad moon by satriani prob will nail it down in a few months,

so how am I doing for a 11 month old?

So........should I give you a cookie?

Seriously, if you are catching on that fast, that's great! Those are cool songs and I even played "Always With Me, Always With You" at my wedding about a year ago....how corny was that?
I played for several years before I even began to feel like I could play guitar solos with any skill at all.....except maybe for Kerry King solos :D

And while I don't doubt you one bit, why don't you post some MP3's? ;)

I would also like to point out that in the last year, I have had sex with Pamela Anderson, Jennifer Lopez, Angelina Jolie, and several times with Kate Beckinsale. I have made out with Brooke Burke, but I have yet to seal the deal.
Am I doing good so far?

haha...sorry dude but I had to post something for comparison...... :D

metalhead28 said:
I would also like to point out that in the last year, I have had sex with Pamela Anderson, Jennifer Lopez, Angelina Jolie, and several times with Kate Beckinsale. I have made out with Brooke Burke, but I have yet to seal the deal.
Am I doing good so far?

haha...sorry dude but I had to post something for comparison...... :D

well... dude i have to tell you you're not doin so good. i hate to be the one to tell you... but... ...okay dude you got aids, hepititus, all that shit. you'll be taking more medication than ozzy fuckin osbourne to keep from dying for the next 40 years or so, at that point, you will give up. cmon man, u dipped in angelina after billy bob thorten???? your smarter than that for fucks sake.
-conrad

KonradG said:
well... dude i have to tell you you're not doin so good. i hate to be the one to tell you... but... ...okay dude you got aids, hepititus, all that shit

all the STDs known to man and 3 known to monkies?

haha

BUT THANKS lol i need some support, yeah i practice day in and day out, its my passion, if i never started playing guitar, god only knows the consequences

jonnyc said:
I'd say pretty damn good considering you're just begining to walk.

thanks, i obsess anyway, thats probably why, my friend whos played 3 years knows how to play eruption only thing is he stops sometimes when he thinks his fingers are about to go on fire

hahaha, id say the same, sweet hes gonna give me lessons probably

we'll try to be the next satch and vai teacher and student combo haha (prays)

Back