HOME TO YOU new version!!

mjhamil

Gerry and I got together and reviewed this song, decided to try without keyboard but add Lead Guitar track. This is me (Mike) on Stratocaster lead track: what do you think, any better? Same link:
MP3 Player SoundClick

DRums seem lop sided to me.
I like the snare a tiny bit off centre but for some reason this combo of snare and cymbal seems to overdo it.
One of the cymbal samples is a bit dodgy. Are you dragging jasoon in when you've settled the arrangement?
The lead lines are fine.
Does sound better without keys.
The bass & bass drum are in competition as usual.
It's a good song.

Thanks Ashiels and Ray. Yeah, hoping Jason can bring something soon, meanwhile Ill try to smooth out SD3 presets:)

Hey Mike and Gerry! Glad to hear you guys crankin' out the songs again!

I love the laid-back feeling of this song, and it works quite well. Would you consider putting a bit o' verb on the guitar(s)? For some reason I kept being pulled into how dry the guitars sound. Not sure if that's just a personal preference or what, but other than that (and the drums), I think it's a great sounding slow-beat song. Good job!

Are you dragging jasoon in when you've settled the arrangement?

Believe me, I would *love* to help out on this one. My new studio is bordering completion, and I'll be able to do drum recordings again soon. (probably within 2 weeks)

Hey Jason!
You must be stressed with all of the work you've done and getting this close to completion. We're actually slowly adjusting this one until there's a tasty live drum track in it. Final mix after that. The guitar tracks both have a bit of Amp reverb already but easy enough to add main mix reverb at final. We'll keep it in mind!

Back