Home studio rack gear + bass for slae

gerard

Home studio rack gear + bass for sale

Hi all, up for sale is some home studio gear that I need to sell. Please note: US sales only and shipping is not included with prices, units will be shipped from zip 35761. I can supply pictures on request. I have the manual for the M 350 but I think you can download manuals for the other gear for free.Thanks for looking!

Jerry (Gerard)

1-ART PRO VLA I with Electro Harmonix 12AT7 tubes installed but I will send the original Chinese tubes with the unit. Slight rack rash around the rack mount holes and the top cover is missing a screw but overall a very clean lookin unit. $125
2- Furman RV-1 spring nome reverb unit with 3 band parametric EQ and limiter. Sounds great and just about like new. $200
3- Roland SDE-1000 digital delay. On 3 buttons, the silk screen (function) is worn off and this unit definitely has some rack rash on the rack mounting holes and covers. $100
4- Roland SRV-2000 digital reverb. Very clean, almost like new. $125
5- T.C. Electronics M 350 multi effects unit, like new. $100
6- Radial Engineereing PRO AMP re-amper box. I'm the original owner and I think I have all the original packing, like new. $50
7- Rickenbacker 4003FL 2007 Jetglow fretless bass. I bought this new in 2007 and it never left my house except to have the neck adjusted when needed. used very little in my smoke free home studio. Like new (no kidding!). Will double pack for shipping. $1,400

Last edited:
I forgot to put in my ad how to pay for the gear, sorry about that! I have PayPal, or a personal check or money order.

Jerry

Just curious.
When someone says "US sales only".
Why is that?

I think shipping is likely the cause. That and shipping delays with USPS causing buyers to go nuts. Or customs fees/VAT taxes being charged and buyers freaking out and blaming us for you tax system. I've had that happen to me twice, and that's why I try not to ship international anymore. I told them that I didn't vote for the people that created their tax code! It's not my fault they have a VAT!

That and being asked to falsify customs forms constantly. I don't know the legal risk there, but I don't want to take the risk, and I'm not going to help other people cheat on their taxes.

I love foreigners though! It's nothing personal. It's just a logistical mess to deal with. Plus, what happens when something breaks in shipping. That's a nightmare scenario after having spent $100 on shipping.

The question was to the OP, really.
You never see a "German only" or "English or Scots only" sale but "Lower 48"?
All the time.
So really.
Why is that?
Just curious.

The question was to the OP, really.
You never see a "German only" or "English or Scots only" sale but "Lower 48"?
All the time.
So really.
Why is that?
Just curious.

Ive seen UK only before...plus the fact who buys things from Europe that are more expensive than the states?

Ive bought from the US in the UK and Canada and came across border problems with customs and even items going missing and the seller not believing me...lost out on $190 because of that

or handling charges that cost the same amount as the item..

not answering for the OP, but thats my own experience

Ive seen UK only before
Really? I haven't.
Ive bought from the US in the UK and Canada and came across border problems with customs and even items going missing and the seller not believing me...lost out on $190 because of that
So things go missing when you buy from Americans, Canadians and British and they don't believe you. Seriously?
I've had one American try to convince me that their stuff didn't arrive until I pointed out that I had tracking. They backed down immediately but it hasn't stopped me from selling to other Americans.

not answering for the OP, but that's my own experience
Sure you are.
The fact is that there is absolutely no reason not to deal with all members of this forum provided that the buyer is prepared to pay for shipping.

Back