Home studio gear for sale

gerard

Hi all, just a few items I would like to sell from my smoke free home project studio. I don't use PayPal but money orders or personal checks are fine, I can post/send pictures if needed. Sorry but I will only ship in the USA. Thanks for looking!

1-ART MPA Gold dual mic preamp with JJ 12AX7 tubes, slight scratch where the rack scerws are. I am the original owner. $175

2-Orange Crush 10, 20 watt guitar amp, like new. $60

3-Radial Engineering PRO RMP studio re-amper, like new. $55

4-Bheringer Composer MX2000 comp/lim/expander/gate,VG condition. $45

5-Bheringer Edison EX-1 Stereo Image preocessor, VG condition. $45

6-MXL 2001 large diaphragm, 48 volt phantom powered studio condenser. Like new, comes with mic clip but no shock mount. $45

7-MXL V67G, same as above, like new. I have 2. $60 each

FORGOT TO ADD: 2 Jensen 8 inch, 8 ohm, guitar speakers in original boxes, never used. Model # C8R, made in Italy. The outside of the basket is stamped with "C8R 8 ohm" and "2209919". $50 for both.

I'll take all three of the MXL microphones if you can swing a bit of a deal, PM me Gerard with a quote please.

Small update:
1- Radial reamp is sold
2- Sorry marshall409, but I'm downsizing and don't need anymore mics.
3- Moresound, PM sent.
4- Elbandito, sorry about just shipping domestic. The prices do not include shipping.

I have this picture in my head of Henry getting buried under an avalanche of microphones every time he opens his closet door. :laughings:

I have this picture in my head of Henry getting buried under an avalanche of microphones every time he opens his closet door. :laughings:

:p I have a large vault of them and every so often I go swimming in my pool of microphones.

I was contemplating getting all of my microphones (studio and live work) out and together for a huge family photo but that would take me a full day.
I'm not even sure if I could get them all in the same shot and not have to be so far away as to have all the microphone visible the ones in the rear would get lost.

:p I have a large vault of them and every so often I go swimming in my pool of microphones.

ob·ses·sion - [äb-ˈse-shən]

noun

1: a persistent disturbing preoccupation with an often unreasonable idea or feeling

Old saying from India - There is a pleasure in being mad that only the madman knows.

:D

Back