Home Studio 2004 XL is out!!

I want a normal upgrade to HS2004....not XL....for $20 please :)

I don't need the XL-thingies...

On the other hand....ASIO support.....OK, if the Terratec's latency is lower using ASIO I'll go for it :D

Postman dropped a package (Terratec), but I wasn't at home. So I'll pick it up tomorrow, I'll peep you guys kosted :)

Pedullist said:
I want a normal upgrade to HS2004....not XL....for $20 please.
I don't need the XL-thingies...
Well I'm with you there Pedullist. And as you say, the ASIO support is a welcome addition.

I wonder if I'll have a problem upgrading, I purchased my copy in the UK last year. It shouldn't really make a difference, it's registered.

And the Terratec+ASIO should make for latency of around 2ms, at least I seem to recall that figure from a link on the Tascam GigaSampler forum a year or so back.

And a big hello to Brzilian. Haven't seem you round these parts for a while. :)

--
BluesMeister

BluesMeister said:
Well I'm with you there Pedullist. And as you say, the ASIO support is a welcome addition.

I wonder if I'll have a problem upgrading, I purchased my copy in the UK last year. It shouldn't really make a difference, it's registered.

And the Terratec+ASIO should make for latency of around 2ms, at least I seem to recall that figure from a link on the Tascam GigaSampler forum a year or so back.

And a big hello to Brzilian. Haven't seem you round these parts for a while. :)

--
BluesMeister

Hi there!

Cute cat BTW - is it yours?

Back