Home recording studio - help

fixyjohn

Dear guys,

i am not very much aquainted with the rigs and pics of home recording studio.

kindly help me to go ahead.

i have pc , reaper program installed, Casio beginners midi keyboard, a normal mic, a set of multimedia speakers,

if i purchase a interface and a set of monitors will it enough for me to go ahead,

(planning to buy a USB midi keyboard with in a month and learning midi in reaper)

about console, i do not know. i have seen it and read about it in web only.
Should i buy console? If i buy a console shall i drop interface?

i my home (@ India) i have two small room of about 50 sqft each. i decided to convert one for isolation and other for controlling. Being a typical middle class family person and not having more money to spend,
kindly tell me what equipment additionally i have to purchase (mic, headphones, cords…….. )for my home recording studio?

Awaiting

Dear guys,

i am not very much aquainted with the rigs and pics of home recording studio.

kindly help me to go ahead.

i have pc , reaper program installed, Casio beginners midi keyboard, a normal mic, a set of multimedia speakers,

if i purchase a interface and a set of monitors will it enough for me to go ahead,

(planning to buy a USB midi keyboard with in a month and learning midi in reaper)

about console, i do not know. i have seen it and read about it in web only.
Should i buy console? If i buy a console shall i drop interface?

i my home (@ India) i have two small room of about 50 sqft each. i decided to convert one for isolation and other for controlling. Being a typical middle class family person and not having more money to spend,
kindly tell me what equipment additionally i have to purchase (mic, headphones, cords…….. )for my home recording studio?

Awaiting

This is my very humble advice to you sir: If you don't know what to get, you are not ready to get it! Do some homework first before you go spending money on things whose use you have absolutely no clue about and which might not even apply to your situation or preferance. There is a lot of helpful info on this site...I suggest you turn the forum up-side-down!

This is my very humble advice to you sir: If you don't know what to get, you are not ready to get it! Do some homework first before you go spending money on things whose use you have absolutely no clue about and which might not even apply to your situation or preferance. There is a lot of helpful info on this site...I suggest you turn the forum up-side-down!

It would also help to know what instruments/vox you are planning on recording, and what style or styles of music you are pursuing.
There are so many variables involved. . .

Back