Holiday sales

Yeah...I have that one too....seems to favor high gain/Metal type of guitar work, but I really haven't used it a lot to try all it's settings.

I just went to the Plugin Alliance page to see if there was something I missed... :facepalm:

...OMFG! :eek:
The sale prices *just for today* are even better than what I paid for with last year's XMas sale prices.
I mean...they have some $200-$300 plugs on sale for like $40-$70 bucks.

So if you're missing something, check it out.

https://plugin-alliance.com/en/xmas...ail&utm_term=0_9ddd768161-df5a20aec2-72147937
the only thing that saved me from that all-open-at-once thing was the fact I had been following it all month, and so I hadn't missed anything :o

I think now I have all the bx ones (except for a couple I have on UAD) and almost all the others, except for a couple of the older spl ones (like 'moverb') and drumatom and the vertigo one. I even got bx_digital even though I also have the UAD version -- The shame...:facepalm:

Sweetwater's got an end of year sale going on with some pretty nice deals. I didn't see anything I really needed (lots I wanted :)), but if you're looking for a high end interface, there's a couple good deals there, plus Deluxe and Twin Reverbs...

If anyone is interested in the Kush Audio plugs (Clariphonic, Pusher & UBK-1)...they are normally $150 each, but for the next few days (I think until Monday) you can score them for only $84 each through Audio Deluxe (you need to register with them first).

I had NO plans to buy any more plugs at this time :facepalm: as I'm already swimming in plugs, and I need to drop $200 on my DAW upgrade in a couple of weeks....but the Kush stuff is hot and getting great reviews.
They make hardware versions too, but they run around $1500 each. Based on the reviews, the plug versions are quite good and like the hardware unusual in their design and use methodology.

The House of Kush

I couldn't help myself...I went for all three Kush plugs. :spank:

I already have some "Pultec" style EQs and tube/satch plugs... so I passed on them, but yeah, $10 each is like stupid cheap.

Waves is selling the Eddie Kramer collection ($500) for only $69 for the next 9 hours.....

The Eddie Kramer Signature Series | Bundles | Waves

Not my cup-o-tea, but it might be worthwhile to anyone prefering the quick "preset" approach for specific things like, bass/drums/guitar/vocals.
I just tried the guitar one - it's actually kinda nice and I might use it. Much subtler than I thought it would be. Haven't tried the others yet.

$25!!

Wave Arts get great write ups/reviews...dont own their plugs but if I used protools Id give this a go

Back