His new toy arrived!

riley357

HR MUSE
Yes the new Cactus arrived last night!

I don't think he even put the groceries he had just brought home away before he opened the box to inspect and drool over his new toy!

Well after the kids went to bed he had to hook it up and try it out so he made me stand there and sing for about an hour while he played around with it. It does sound very crisp and clean....all the rest of the technical talk I will let him do because you all know it is greek to me! :)

We recorded with both the cactus(on left) and NTV(on right) both in cardioid pattern thru Mackie 1402 with EQ set flat and I thought that the cactus sounded just a little bit richer or crisper than the NTV.

if C7sus is not immediately impressed with it, tell him to give it time. Mabe 3 months.

He'll grow to love it, I hope.

Riley,

It sounds as though you now have competition in C7's "popularity stakes"..............ah well, better to find out where you stand before the proposed nuptials eventuate. Maybe he should build himself a kennel cos' I can see him bein' in the doghouse before long:D

BTW, I didn't post in the thread in the cave, but you have my deepest sympathies on your loss...............I went through similar times some years ago with both my mother and her sister (who we also looked after) leaving us within six weeks of each other.

On a brighter note,......I mentioned something about your loss here and my son, having heard you on Paltalk in the past, said......."Riley? She's the one with the sexy voice, isn't she":)

:cool:

Back