HipHop Dream 2012 New Years Compilation - Various DJ's (Seeing whos interested?)

djmoey

First for those who dont know my mixes and seem uninterested check out my soundcloud page: soundcloud.com/djmoey-1

and see that i mean business when it comes to remixing. im sure u will find something there of interest. so if u are interested keep reading on and let me know if you would help out. ive been mixing 2pac for about 2 years now and about 6 months ago i finally expanded into all hip hop artists. i plan or dropping my own hip hop collection mixtape. but first i thought id start with this.

I wanna make a compilation hip hop remix mixtape. its a general hip hop remix mixtape. im thinking of making it a 2cd mixtape. i have ideas for who i want to me on the mixtape. The mixtape will feature a number of djs from all over the web. I want it to be released around NYE. depending on the tracks that get submitted im thinking of having one cd being party mixes/ modern hip hop remixes.. and the second cd being a street/ghetto hip hop tape. please let me know if your interested. R-Tistic, Dj Tricki, Devious, ThaRealMasterC, KREW from a tupac forums will be taking part and are already on the tape with a few other djs. there is about 10-15 djs already but the more the merrier. take this as a chance to really get ur self out there!

only the best of the best mixes will go on this tape so expect a lot of feedback from me.

for all those who are interested go ahead and start mixing. I'm thinking of getting Draven Designs or Krazygyal to do the mixtape cover.. or really anyone who is interested for making a cover for me.

if you anyone has any ideas about the mixtape let me know.

good luck with mixing

oh for the mixtape name im thinking it to be called HipHop Dream 2012 New Years Compilation.. just thought of it now... any other ideas go ahead

BTW THIS MIXTAPE ISNT AFFILIATED TO ANY FORUM. ITS A GENERAL HIP HOP MIXTAPE FOR ALL... ANYONE WHO IS A HIP HOP FAN GET BACK TO ME!

when submitting mixes send them to djmoeyworldwide@gmail.com

feel free to ask any questions. props to those interested

Back