Hip Hop Songwriter/Song-Creation Software...any such animal...???

mark4man

MoonMix Studios
friends...

most of the artists into my studio over the last two years are rappers. what they always seem to do is bring mp3's from youtube & expect to overdub vocals on top (i know, i know).

recently, I aquired Band-in-a-Box 2012...& realized that if there were more hip hop & rap styles, I could generate backup tracks for these artists myself & establish a local market at the same time.

but sadly...there are not (hip hop/rap styles in B-i-a-B)

so...I'm now thinking...are there OTHER software packages out there that are geared toward hip hop & rap...in the same vein or using similar methods as Band-in-a-Box...(meaning that...the user establishes their own Chords, Tempo & Arrangement...& picks a Style...& the software creates the song)...???

looking for answers...thanx,

mark4man

[btw - the method mentioned is kinda crucial...as it is what I am used to...& this would mean a quick transition w/ a minimal learning curve]

hmm thats a very interesting software because am a rapper, although i'm not common with it..i either tend to buy tracked out full instrumentals for £100-200 for my songs..or i produce them myself..i only use mp3 instrumentals if i'm doing a free song say youtube etc..but perhaps have you tried acquiring wav packs such as 'dirty south' etc? theres quite a few on the internet and they give you royalty free wavs to play with and work around you can use..pretty cheap too in terms of a software..hmm not too sure..logic pro 9 ive got has a nice set up tbf..i even found the jay z new york loops on there in their library i was like wow

Back