Hi would you check this out for me?

raindrops

this is my latest upload called 'the calm'.

it is dark atmospheric sounds, i have tryed to create a big sound from combining lots of sounds and having them blend together.

if you don't have time to download it, the lo-fi play is surprising good for this one as it is not too rhythmic, it tends to fuck up when there is drums around.

cool have a listen to see what you think and get back to me, i love comments from others it is great, even just to say 'it was crap, i hated it all!'
i hope you like it

nick sellen
http://www.mp3.com/nicksellen

That's is the strangest recording I've heard in a long time - not sure if you mixed it that way, or if the MP3 encoding killed it, but I checked it out using headphones and it sounds out-of-phase - like everything has been sucked into the center, although it doesn't show the lack of bass response typical of an out-of-phase condition.

In addition, serious distortion when the drums kick in....
Sorry, but the mix really needs to be re-worked.

Bruce

i think the problem is actually you not being accustommed to this type of music. i listened to it on lo-fi play and it sounded reasonably like it should do. everthing is panned dead centre anyway. the drums are also meant to be distorted, it is more of a rhythm that traditional drums. the mix doesn't need to be reworked cause thats how its meant ta sound! ill try and find somewhere with similar musical tastes to me, i gather from the mp3's i have downloaded from this forum that it aint really for my style, cheers for the feedback anyway!

Back