Hi u guys

Sean_Le_Rats

Well, needless to say I did not have such a good introduction to your site back when I registered as Mulchefye, but upon further examination I have found this site to be quite informative. So I put aside my differences with certain Members and rejoined under another user name. I think this site is an invaluable resource for those who wish to record their own stuff, and I hope to eventually become a valuable contributor. Something is puzzling me though; how the HELL do I upload a personalized avatar! Any help on this issue would b greatly appreciated. Perhaps it is my stupidity and I am missing something which is obvious (story of my life)

Well, needless to say I did not have such a good introduction to your site back when I registered as Mulchefye, but upon further examination I have found this site to be quite informative. So I put aside my differences with certain Members and rejoined under another user name. I think this site is an invaluable resource for those who wish to record their own stuff, and I hope to eventually become a valuable contributor. Something is puzzling me though; how the HELL do I upload a personalized avatar! Any help on this issue would b greatly appreciated. Perhaps it is my stupidity and I am missing something which is obvious (story of my life)

Gotta make 50 posts first, bud.

Then you get neato things like rep and your own avatars.

Doesn't look like you've put aside your differences with other members...especially seeing as how you just cussed them out 30 minutes ago.

https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=125559&highlight=mulchefye

From the looks of that thread, you won't last long here.

Peace. :)

Sometimes it takes a traumatic event in one's life to make one realise how much of an ASSHOLE he has been...in my case it was a fire in January that consumed my house, all my gear, AND my Dog and Cat. I have been an ignorant son of a bitch. Looking at these posts I cant believe what a rude bastard I was. I behaved like a rotten, smelly little TROLL, and for that I humble myself and apologise to all of you from the bottom of my heart. As I said to your admin in an email, this forum is your home, and I waltzed in drunk with stolen software under my arm, and barfed on your carpet. There is no excuse for my crappy attitude; sometimes people forget that forums like this are an extension of our homes and our schools, and deserve the same care and respect. One good thing that came out of my tragedy is that I have been profoundly changed by it, for the better. Metal hails and respect to the Admin for lifting my ban cuz I sure didnt deserve a second chance and I was given one regardless. This place ROCKS man, and I really am sorry that I pissed all over it.

I finally started making music again so this unban comes at a good time; everyone is encouraging me to continue when I was quite ready to throw in the towel. Strange how sometimes the most traumatic and horrible circumstances can have the best influences in your life, isnt it...

That completely sucks about your house. I've seen a neighbor's house go up in flames. They lost everything in half an hour. I couldn't imagine that feeling in the pit of your stomach.

Welcome back.

I don't think I've spoken to you before but I'm sorry to hear about your house and pets.
It takes a big man to come back tail between legs, so welcome.

The court has shown you mercy and lenience........now don't be a naughty boy again ! :D

Seriously though, you've got a nerve ! Coming back and apologizing !! Whatever next ? :p

Really seriously; Props to you, man. You've got my respect.

Back