hi im a guitarist, and wondering if anyone wants to collab with me?

bjamin86

hey my names ben and i play guitar. im just wondering if anyone wants to do a collab with me and possibly a bassist just for fun no money involved. i play rock/metal style music, i listen to queens of stone age, incubus, children of bodom, megadeth and more. if we can make a 3-5 min long song thatd be great. thanks...

bjamin86 said:
hey my names ben and i play guitar. im just wondering if anyone wants to do a collab with me and possibly a bassist just for fun no money involved. i play rock/metal style music, i listen to queens of stone age, incubus, children of bodom, megadeth and more. if we can make a 3-5 min long song thatd be great. thanks...

Not my style of music, but you should also check at the womb.mixerman.com in the collaboration section. You might find some takers there too.

Collaborate

Hi Ben:

I am up for giving this a try. Send me an email at earldrum@aol.com and let me know which recording platform you use and send me an mp3 if you have one.

Earl

<hey my names ben and i play guitar. im just wondering if anyone wants to do a collab with me and possibly a bassist just for fun no money involved. i play rock/metal style music, i listen to queens of stone age, incubus, children of bodom, megadeth and more. if we can make a 3-5 min long song thatd be great. thanks...>>

I am reading it now .... I do know a screamo/rock singer that might be interested in collaborating. I will ask him but this might take some time to pull off. I'll write more via email.

Back