Hi guys I'm new here

therage!

Wicked Machine
Longtime Sonar user but I just got a Yamaha mixer that integrates with Cubase AI.

I use drum loops all the time and I've imported a loop into Cubase but I cannot figure out how to stretch the loop. In Sonar you select the loop and move it however far you want with your mouse. Is there a similar way to do this with AI4?

Thanks, and be easy on the n00b/:o

Sorry, got it figured out. Found the Cubase user forum at the Steinberg site and did a search.

no need to be sorry. good for you for tracking it down.

why not mention what the solution was in case someone is doing a similar search on here?

no need to be sorry. good for you for tracking it down.

why not mention what the solution was in case someone is doing a similar search on here?

Select the loop as you are holding down the "Alt" key. You will see a small white box show up in the lower right corner of the loop. Keeping the "Alt" key held down move your cursor to the white box, select in the box and stretch your loop out however far you want.

Note: when you move your cursor over the small white box, your cursor will change to the draw tool.

If you goto the drop down box on the select arrow button, you can choose the option "sizing applies time stretch".

Hey new baser ....

The Time Warp tool in Cubase rules.

Search in your operation.pdf

Help > Documentation > Operation Manual

Have fun

Where Do You Get The Loops From? I See A Truck Load Of "buy This Loopcd" Sites And What Not, But How Do You What Is Worth Getting And Whats Not - Some Do But A Lot Dotn Let You "listen" To Wahts On Teh Cd Before U Buy - ?

Where Do You Get The Loops From? I See A Truck Load Of "buy This Loopcd" Sites And What Not, But How Do You What Is Worth Getting And Whats Not - Some Do But A Lot Dotn Let You "listen" To Wahts On Teh Cd Before U Buy - ?

I only use 3rd party drum loops. I've used the Scott Rockenfield (Queensryche drummer) loops for quite some time. I don't have a link now but before I bought those I was able to download some samples of the loops so that gave me a good idea. I'm using some loops from these guys now and buy just one set of loops if you want so you don't spend a bunch of money. The sound quality is great!

http://www.discretedrums.com/

Back