Hi fellas.

Welcome back to the zoo Munchdude.... same old same old...:thumbs up: (except for the thumbs up smiley, which is new...)

Are you a free range chook or restricted to barracks...?

Welcome back to the zoo Munchdude.... same old same old...:thumbs up: (except for the thumbs up smiley, which is new...)

Are you a free range chook or restricted to barracks...?

No cave for me, I had a look while Chater was deciding whether or not to let me back in.

I'd ban religious threads and wheelema then close the cave. :)

Finished the house last year, spent some time in Newcastle, fishin', playin'

decided I was too auld fer motocross, all the fun stuff.

You? :)

Fighting ever harder to make a decent living. Wife's salary has been pegged by the NHS mine by the recession. Branching out into small scale parts supplying at present and selling on lumber. Other than that I've been freezing my butt ofF in the workshop and taxing the kids everywhere. Lots of the Usual family stuff...

Fighting ever harder to make a decent living. Wife's salary has been pegged by the NHS mine by the recession. Branching out into small scale parts supplying at present and selling on lumber. Other than that I've been freezing my butt ofF in the workshop and taxing the kids everywhere. Lots of the Usual family stuff...

My missus got a payout and pension from the MOD for her illness, she can take it easy now, Kindle and Jeremy Kyle, you know the drill.

We headin' down your way next month, brother got married abroad last year havin' a do in Stamford on the 6th April. :)

Back