Hey you old sound guys...a question...

You're kind of a buffoon.

taxidriver.gif

You're kind of a buffoon.

taxidriver.gif

You know you want to cheer me, Ill let you have it, and pretend it's a diss. Whatever works for you i guess

All questions requiring an intelligent correct answer, can be pmed, and for now, plese stop the stupid ones. I got a bunch of bozos pming info on recordings in pm. They dont have the guts to do it in the forum where GreG and others might not like it LOLLL

"People try to put us down" Just because Im so profound.....

You know you want to cheer me, Ill let you have it, and pretend it's a diss. Whatever works for you i guess

All questions requiring an intelligent correct answer, can be pmed, and for now, plese stop the stupid ones. I got a bunch of bozos pming info on recordings in pm. They dont have the guts to do it in the forum where GreG and others might not like it LOLLL

"People try to put us down" Just because Im so profound.....
Lol. Right. Good. You be the blind leading the blind. Anyone dumb enough to turn to you for anything deserves what they get. Be my guest. You're in charge of the dumbasses. You're finally doing this site a favor. Here, Travis still approves. :D

taxidriver.gif

A bass solo is , excuse the pun, an oxymoron when it goes beyond the lines he played in My Generation.
When did rock opera - ie: a musical that lacked text - become the mark of sophistication when in reality it was a demonstration of ambition outreaching ability at the time?
Moon's drumming is impressively ill disciplined, idiosyncratic and not readily copied but impressive nevertheless.
Ringo's was disciplined, simple and readily copied.
I was going to blather on but the reality of the point is that you've obviously not heard enough bands from the era, are doing a disservice to The Who at the same time as servicing yourself.

Back