Hey would love for you guys to check out some of my stuff

ScottishSinger

Looking to get out there and make something with myself

have a good look through my page

search "scottishsann" or Dean Chalmers into youtube

Thanks guys :)

Im also looking for a few talented people to touch a couple of my covers up, so that i can put them on a cd and they will sound really good and stuff. Im not very good at home recording. :)

Your songs are very well done, but the recording quality is poor. If there's any way you can get some good quality tracks laid down, I think you've got a bright future. Your Paulo cover is very nice, but recording in your bedroom on a cheap mic isn't giving you the quality your voice deserves.

The MP3 clinic is more for posting one song and soliciting comments or feedback on it. If you're looking for publicity (which is fine!!) the Marketing forum is the place to post this.

I'll move it over for ya.

Welcome to the site.

Your songs are very well done, but the recording quality is poor. If there's any way you can get some good quality tracks laid down, I think you've got a bright future. Your Paulo cover is very nice, but recording in your bedroom on a cheap mic isn't giving you the quality your voice deserves.

Hey thank you very much man ! I do feel I could reach places with music. Although as you say recording quality is poor. I guess im more looking to get to know some talented people on the producing side who can possible help me out....

Thanks again :)

And sorry chili..

I was just looking for feedback, thanks though :)

Back