Hey, NotCardio

I haven't seen notCardio on the boards in quite a while.

Hey, man, if you're lurking, I hope you're doing OK! :)

Hey, guys!

Just got back on today for the first time in quite a while.

I thought that being unemployed would mean I'd have lots of time to hang here, but it seems to be just the opposite. I feel like I barely have time to breath. Things are kind of sucking right now, but I have hope that it will get better soon.

One of the things I was going to do was some travelling, and Texas was on my list. I've got a cousin in Austin, and I thought I might swing by to see Harvey's place and continue my search for an unmolested Jr. :D

I hope to be back more often soon.

And sorry for hijacking the guitar forum for a cave-like personal update.

Later, dudes.

Btw

As I already told Milnoque, aside from the knobs, that Vega is exactly like mine was when I got it, including the case. Mine also had pretty severe top checking, too. Why didn't I leave it that way? I was an idiot!

notCardio, it's good to hear from ya.

You did what? Butcher a guitar? Perish the thought! :D

Yeah, but I was young and stupid, maybe 17 or so. What's your excuse? :D

Because it was a good idea at the time! :D

(BTW, I've taken off that big-ass gold Shaller bridge and replaced it with a proper single-piece wraparound bridge. :) Still have the DiMarzio, proud of it! :p )

Just got back on today for the first time in quite a while.

I thought that being unemployed would mean I'd have lots of time to hang here, but it seems to be just the opposite. I feel like I barely have time to breath. Things are kind of sucking right now, but I have hope that it will get better soon.

One of the things I was going to do was some travelling, and Texas was on my list. I've got a cousin in Austin, and I thought I might swing by to see Harvey's place and continue my search for an unmolested Jr. :D

I hope to be back more often soon.

And sorry for hijacking the guitar forum for a cave-like personal update.

Later, dudes.

Sounds like it's been tough NC, I hope some good luck will come your way very soon.

I bet there is a Junior out there with your name on it-wait and see...:)

Sounds like it's been tough NC, I hope some good luck will come your way very soon.

I bet there is a Junior out there with your name on it-wait and see...:)

Well, I'm trying not to whine too much, because there are a lot of people way worse off than me.

And actually, I'm kinda losing the jones for a Jr. lately. It'll come back, I'm sure. It always does. :D

I'm kind of in the mood for a couple of SG's (one HB, one P90) and good ol' fashioned Les Paul at the moment. I went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a couple of weeks ago, and saw the Holy Grails, that being Duane's LP and SG, and Dickie's LP. I felt like I should have left an offering at the shrine.

Back